School Council 2019-2020
Meet our current school councils members for this year...
Every class from Year 2 to Year 6 elected one member of their class to represent them and form the School Council. Each member has a badge to show their role and meets with the group every two weeks.
Miss H Walsh supports the children during the school council meetings.
What does the school council do at our school?
- We meet every 2 weeks as a group with Miss Walsh to discuss current school issues.
- We represent our class and give all pupils a voice.
- We help with the interview process when appointing new staff for our school.
- We hold circle times in our own classes to raise and discuss issues.
- We help with evidence trails that other adults around school may be doing.
- We gather ideas from our class and complete surveys when needed.
- We feedback to our classes after every meeting to inform them of what was discussed and how their opinions were shared with other members of the School Council.